Like a movie producer, think of your content as either G, PG, or R, and set your permissions accordingly.
- G = all ages, PG = under 16, R = over 16.
- G and PG can be publicly shared.
- R is platform or group only.
Public content can be seen by anyone, ‘platform only’ content can only be seen by Yellist users.
- Respect the rules of the platform to which you are sharing.
- Consider how you convey your ideas when you link back to your Yellist account.
- You must be over 16.
Yellist operates under, and is limited by, the First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution and all other applicable U.S. Laws, including:
- Copyright: do not use music, art or writings without permission.
- Threats: do not make threats to cause physical harm.
- Libel: do not publish lies about public figures or people.
- Privacy: do not share private facts about a person.
- Doxing: do not illegally obtain and publish private records.
- Stalking: do not actively harass someone over time.
Content Violations and Platform Removal
- Reported content is reviewed by legal professionals.
- Violating content is restricted, not removed, unless illegal under U.S. law.
- Users will not be de-platformed, absent repeated violations of the TOS.
Nudity: Yellist accepts nudity in art, commentary, and advocacy, but asks that you please share responsibly.
Yellist does not allow pornographic content, and reserves the right to permanently ban violators, including content involving:
- Sex work or the promotion of prostitution, including virtual sex acts.
- Posts or art intended to imitate or encourage child pornography or sexual acts.